Tuesday, December 16, 2008

TIPS


Snow in our "neck of the woods". Beautiful SNOW!


As you are bundling up your family to go out and play you are either frantically trying to find all of the snow gloves, hats, bibs, socks, boots....or you are grabbing your bin or bag of snow attire. I am embarrassed to say that I grabbed the backpack full of kids attire but forgot to put my things in it last time I used them. So there I was scrounging through my closet, while everyone waited outside, looking to find my hat and gloves. Ugh!
Tip #1 Put all of the hats, gloves, scarves, ear muffs, & snow pants/bibs in one bin and label it. You will be so glad you did the next time you need them (I know I will!) After using them, hang them to dry and when totally dry place them back in the bin.
HAVE A BLAST PLAYING IN THE SNOW!

0 comments:

Carmen

My photo
Wilsonville, Oregon, United States

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP