Monday, January 5, 2009

Lets Get Organized in 2009!




I am going to continue to give tips for organizing throughout this new year. I would love to hear from you on your current project or process. Feel free to ask questions or just share. I would also enjoy it if you would share some tips/ideas that have worked for you.

Here are a couple of things I use to keep the entry way clear and organized. Both the coat/backpack hanger and the shoe rack were both purchased at IKEA. We don't have very much space in the entryway but these two items have helped tremendously. To reduce the amount of shoes/coats I only put out the ones that are used daily. The rest of the shoes go in the bin in the garage and the extra coats get hung in the coat closet.

0 comments:

Carmen

My photo
Wilsonville, Oregon, United States

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP